• Will be responsible to implement the Web application features with latest web technologies in an efficient way.
• Follow the governance, best practices, and frameworks for UI-related technologies.
• Ideate and design innovative solutions using the latest UI design concepts and principles.
• Drives the performance tuning, re-design, and re-factoring for a module.
• Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
• Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
• Work in a project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
• Leading and mentoring junior developers through projects.
Qualifications (Must have)
• 3+ years of IT experience in web application development.
• Expertise in building Grafana plugins
• Hands on experience on React.
• Expertise in Java Script, Typescript, HTML 5, CSS
• Strong in software development process, test driven development.
• Strong OO design skills/implementation of design patterns.
• Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning.
• Strong experience in web standards, accessibility.
• Strong analytical and debugging skills.
• Self-Driven attitude.
• Experience in Web Assembly
• Experience or knowledge in Rust
• Experience with Docker Containers
• Experience working with Web Sockets